.:A Little About Myself:.

♥ I'd like to think of myself as a very simple type of person, I only need my family and friends and that is about it. The other things life has to offer, such as the material, are nice, but are not the essence of life. As much as I am simple, I am complex. I look at the world with awe and with the desire to learn as much as I can about others and about life. Life has many things to offer us, and it gives us very little time to understand it. So it is with that viewpoint that I try to approach everything that I do. I try to accept what life sends my way, and I try to take a lesson from everything that I have experienced. I believe that every interaction that we have with others is for a reason, and every person we have met will have some sort of impact on our lives. It is our responsibility as humans to learn from each other. As you can see, maybe I read too much into things, or maybe I don't. Regardless, that's me...simple huh?.....*Peace*

What Time Is It?

Monday, January 14, 2008

Fresh New Start....


Okay so I'm trying out this blogging thing. It seems like everyone I know is doing it, so I decided to join the fun =). I'm really not that interesting. I really don't know what I'm going to talk about on here, but i'm sure it will come to me. Well the name of the blog does say "The Life of Christy" so I guess I need to talk about what goes on in my life. So here goes I'm from the big town of Madisonville. I'm the Administrative Assistant at Monterey Mushrooms Inc. My family & friends have my heart. I have the best parent's ever. I have 3 brothers (Jesus, Jose & Ivan). There is never a dull moment when I'm around them. Needless to say since I was raised with 3 boys I know how to defend myself =). I have four nieces. MaryHelen (10), Ana LeighAnne (1 month), Brianna Leigh (5), and Alyssa Joi (3), & one nephew Damian Jesus (10 months). I have 3 great sister-in-laws (Sonja, Hilary & Hilaria). I don't know how they put up with my crazy brothers. It takes a special woman for that LOL. Oh & I can't leave out my cousin Jessica she is like the sister I never had I love her to death. She just recently had a baby girl named Sofia. She's a cutie. I have a few close friends, they are the best. They are always there when I need someone to talk to. Well how is that for my first blog? I'll put up pictures later so you can put a face to the people i'm talking about on here. Leave me comments. Thanks for coming by!!!!(oh yeah for the people that don't know me that's me in the picture =))

No comments: