Hey Guys I know it's been a long while since I wrote last. Nothing new has been going on. Just the same old things. Hey if you haven't checked out www.prayforkyle.com you need to =) He has gotten so big. Keep him & his family in your prayers. Oh before i forget my cousin Tito got engaged to Jacklyn Douglas in Venice, Italy how romantic is that!!!! I'm so happy for them. They deserve the very best in life =). This weekend my brothers & I are going to go take pics at sears for my parents wedding anniversary gift! Their anni. isn't until April 6th, but we need the pictures of the four of us before then. Well I'm going to get off this thing now before i get in trouble here at work (hehe).
I'LL LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH THIS THING I GOT OFF THE MADISONVILLE METEOR ONLINE
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be “meetings.”
3. There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness.”
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
5. You should not confuse your career with your life.
6. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. (This one is very important.)
7. Never lick a steak knife.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
9. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight saving time.
10. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
11. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.
12. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.
13. A person who is nice to you, but rude to a waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
14. Your friends love you anyway.
15. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.