.:A Little About Myself:.

♥ I'd like to think of myself as a very simple type of person, I only need my family and friends and that is about it. The other things life has to offer, such as the material, are nice, but are not the essence of life. As much as I am simple, I am complex. I look at the world with awe and with the desire to learn as much as I can about others and about life. Life has many things to offer us, and it gives us very little time to understand it. So it is with that viewpoint that I try to approach everything that I do. I try to accept what life sends my way, and I try to take a lesson from everything that I have experienced. I believe that every interaction that we have with others is for a reason, and every person we have met will have some sort of impact on our lives. It is our responsibility as humans to learn from each other. As you can see, maybe I read too much into things, or maybe I don't. Regardless, that's me...simple huh?.....*Peace*

What Time Is It?

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tag Your It!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
I was in Jr. High (7th grade) lol I was still little bitty =)

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
get some work done. go home. tell my daddy happy birthday. go out to eat. have a serious talk with my friend.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate covered almonds

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Start a foundation....Invest for the future of my family and their wellbeing....Take care of my family....I really don't know what else .

5) Three of my bad habits:
I procrastinate way to dang much. I take way too much Aleve i'm surprised they don't have a rehab for that lol...and I don't forgive easily.

6) 5 places I have lived:
Madisonville, College Station & that's all folks my life is so boring huh lol

7) 5 jobs I have had:
1. Washline boxer at Monterey Mushrooms.
2. Receptionist at M'ville Physical Therapy.
3. Day Care Worker.
4. Insurance Agent.
5. Administrative Assistant at Monterey.

8) 5 bloggers that I wanna know more about:

Denise because she is such an interesting and wonderful loving person.
(she's the only one that i know that views my page & has a page of her own =)

No comments: