.:A Little About Myself:.

♥ I'd like to think of myself as a very simple type of person, I only need my family and friends and that is about it. The other things life has to offer, such as the material, are nice, but are not the essence of life. As much as I am simple, I am complex. I look at the world with awe and with the desire to learn as much as I can about others and about life. Life has many things to offer us, and it gives us very little time to understand it. So it is with that viewpoint that I try to approach everything that I do. I try to accept what life sends my way, and I try to take a lesson from everything that I have experienced. I believe that every interaction that we have with others is for a reason, and every person we have met will have some sort of impact on our lives. It is our responsibility as humans to learn from each other. As you can see, maybe I read too much into things, or maybe I don't. Regardless, that's me...simple huh?.....*Peace*

What Time Is It?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This Is For Brandy!

Well I got a comment from Brandy saying that I need to update my blog so this one is for her.
You see the girl on the left in this picture is Brandy. She is getting Married May 2nd and I just can't wait. She asked me to be apart of her wedding. I'm really glad to have a friend like Brandy their is not a another person out there like this girl. She is a Wonderful and Beautiful person inside and out. She deserves the very best. Luke has got himself a great Woman. I Love Ya Brandy!

This Baby Is the new addition to our family she is my new little cousin named Danya Estefania. born Sept 23.
I've also had some fun between work and trying to get back on track after the Hurricane. This is Tony's Niece Emily I love this girl. She loves the Camera and my phone!
This is Tony's Nephew Coy such a cutie. Love the camera.
And his other nephew Sam loves the camera as well. I love these little guys!
Okay So the other day I went Shopping with Tony & His mom and we stopped by the Fossil store and Tony had bought himself some new shades. I liked them then I tried on a pair. I wasn't going to by them then Tony convienced me to buy them. I won't tell you how much I spent on them because it was way to much. Here he is wearing MY glasses. He said he likes mine better.
This is him wearing HIS glasses. He thinks he's cool haha!

Okay so I know this post was a little random but that's okay. That's why you guys love me haha. C-ya later.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

How Sweet! I've never had a blog in my honor!!! Thanks!
What cute kiddos! I broke my fake sunglasses so I need more...I just have to find a nice new fake pair..Im going to the dollar store for lunch!
Talk to you later!