.:A Little About Myself:.

♥ I'd like to think of myself as a very simple type of person, I only need my family and friends and that is about it. The other things life has to offer, such as the material, are nice, but are not the essence of life. As much as I am simple, I am complex. I look at the world with awe and with the desire to learn as much as I can about others and about life. Life has many things to offer us, and it gives us very little time to understand it. So it is with that viewpoint that I try to approach everything that I do. I try to accept what life sends my way, and I try to take a lesson from everything that I have experienced. I believe that every interaction that we have with others is for a reason, and every person we have met will have some sort of impact on our lives. It is our responsibility as humans to learn from each other. As you can see, maybe I read too much into things, or maybe I don't. Regardless, that's me...simple huh?.....*Peace*

What Time Is It?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guess Who's back.... =)


Sorry Guys....I haven't had internet in over a month we finally got it back last week....Not much has been going on just looking for a job still....How is everyone out there doing? I'm going to be Floating the Comal River this Saturday & Sunday The River Walk With My cousin Jessica & Best Friend Tony. It's for Jessica's birthday she'll finally be 23 =).... I'll post pictures when we get back I'm so excited....Well bye for now =)

No comments: